Note: This is Graham Aqua Borne Ceramithane Clear Finish re-labeled in to California Paints see original description below:
Series Aqua Borne Ceramithane Clear Finish is a water borne acrylic-urethane finish coating that crosslinks to form a very hard, impervious film. Crosslinking unites the molecules to form a continuous barrier that protects the surface. The high build formula achieves a luxurious, deep, rich finish with just two coats.
• Passes Maple Flooring Institute Tests
• Passes Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers
• Very easy to apply, High build, The easiest
water-based clear you’ve ever used
• Use over oil-based stains
• Formulated to stand up to the toughest commercial
• Available in gloss, satin & flat
Recomended on all types of wood products, floor, furniture, woodwork, cabinets, door and paneling. Also excellent for protecting the finish of highly polished metals such as copper, brass, crome, stainless steel and aluminum. Seals and protects masonary floors such as concrete and terrazzo. Great for resilient floors. excellent for all wood floors.
Customers Also Viewed