Penofin Blue Label Penetrating Oil Finish
- Calculated at Checkout
- The "work horse" of the Penofin wood stain product line
- 90% ultraviolet protection from transoxide pigments virtually eliminates fading due to sunlight
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil that deeply penetrates to protect against moisture
- 7 transparent tones
PENOFIN exterior finishes were formulated to safeguard the natural beauty of wood and to prevent discoloration from the sun's ultraviolet rays. Penofin wood stain resists and retards bleeding caused by nails. Two key ingredients contribute to Penofin's exceptional abilities:
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil provides tough, deepdown moisture protection while still allowing the wood to "breathe." There's no surface film to trap moisture, chip, or peel.
- Microscopically fine, transoxide pigments inhibit ultraviolet damage and darkening. They add deep, rich color without hiding the natural beauty of the grain. Semitransparent mist tones; Nantucket Mist mimics the look of weathered barn wood, Pacific Pearl Mist adds a whisp of white, and Mendocino Mist adds a hint of slate grey.
By precisely combining these and other ingredients, we have created a line of transparent oil wood finishes unmatched in durability and beauty.
Caution & Warnings
- Combustible - keep this product away from heat, open flame, and sparks.
- Beware of spontaneous combustion. Make certain all rags or other materials used with Penofin are soaked in water, stored in an air-tight container, or otherwise disposed of safely.