Sashco Log Builder Caulk 10.5 oz (Case of 12)
- Calculated at Checkout
Log Builder sealant is specifically formulated to absorb most log movement.
In the 1970s, log home owners everywhere were discovering that logs are in constant dynamic motion. They came to Sashco for help, and a few years later, Log Builder sealant was born. It’s the sealant specifically formulated to absorb most log movement. For over 20 years, Log Builder has been the trusted sealant included in many manufacturer’s log home kits and packages. Its superior elasticity creates a tight seal that keeps out water, dust, bugs, and wind.
Log Builder Sealant benefits include:
- Ultra flexible and elastic – won’t crack or pull away
- Tested and trusted by you – go-to product for log home manufacturers throughout the US
- Water-based for easy application and clean-up
- Freeze-thaw stable – OK to leave in your truck overnight
Log Builder Sealant is excellent for interior and exterior use on:
- Logs, including checks, cracks, and as a stacking sealant between courses
- Wood siding
- Wood trim
Tan, Woodtone, Dark Brown