Lexel 10.5 fl oz Paintable Elastic Sealant
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 - 5||and get $1.00 off|
|Buy 6 - 11||and get $2.00 off|
|Buy 12 - 18||and get $3.00 off|
|Buy 19 or above||and get $4.00 off|
Lexel Out-Performs Silicone:
- Adhesion: Lexel sticks better to a wider variety of surfaces.
- Paintability: Lexel truly is paintable with both latex and oil-based paints.
- Elasticity: Lexel can handle joint movement up to 400% more than silicone.
- Won’t “zipper”: Lexel won’t tear out of a joint like silicone.
- Tougher: You can scrub Lexel with cleansers and scouring pads, unlike silicone.
- Easy repairs: Lexel actually sticks to itself, making repairs easy. Applies easily to wet or dry surfaces: Silicones can’t do this, especially on damp wood surfaces.
- Great packaging: Lexel’s handy gauge printed on the side lets you determine how many “caulking feet” of Lexel remain.
- Clarity: 19 times clearer than silicone.
Use Lexel just about anywhere, including:
- Anywhere for an airtight seal
- Kitchen and bathroom fixtures, countertops and backsplashes
- Sealing wallpaper edges to prevent curling
- Trim - Clear Lexel allows the trim to show through, so no ugly caulk lines
- Around windows, doors, thresholds, sills, siding, vents, pipes and air conditioners
- Duct work
- Ideal for use indoors or outdoors
Adheres To Most building materials including:
Metals • Aluminum • Brass • Steel • Copper • Silver Plastics • ABS • Vinyl • Nylon • Fiberglass • PVC • Acrylic Sheet • Lexan®* • Plexiglass • Polycarbonate Other Surfaces • Asphalt • Stone • Ceramics • Concrete • Drywall • Formica®* • Glass • Stucco • Porcelain • Thinset • Wood • EIFS • Alkyd Stain • Corian® • Brick • Cloth/Canvas • Cement • Mortar • Fiber Cement